Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank You!

As the hustle and bustle of our fall wedding season begins, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of our clients. You have entrusted us with planning one of the biggest moments in your life, and for that, I am extremely grateful. 

I vividly remember when the first thought of starting my own business popped into my head...I was in my apartment my junior year of college after just finishing a huge research project on a "creative job I'd like to have one day". Fast forward 6 years later, and I not only have that "job", but I have a full-time wedding planning company that continues to grow year after year. I took a huge leap of faith not knowing if one single bride would even pick up the phone and call me. Well, she did...and now she is happily married, and is the proud mama of a beautiful baby girl.

We all get caught up with the daily in's and out's of life, that sometimes we need to take a few moments to reflect on where we came from, and where we are going. There are times when I look around my office and see all of my client's wedding binders neatly organized in a row, and I think to myself "I am really lucky". Lucky to have built a business from scratch, lucky that my business has continued to grow, and most of all, lucky to have some pretty amazing clients. 

To all of my past, present, and future clients - thank YOU from the bottom of my heart for making Simply Perfect Weddings what it is today. 

With love,