In a nutshell, here's how it was done:
1. First, purchase pre-formed (uncooked) churros in bulk. A good place to check out is Costco.
2. Second, set up a toaster oven with directions on how to cook. Two minutes is ideal.
3. Next, set up a roll station with ideal "rolling" ingredients - things like cinnamon sugar, oreo's, nutmeg, etc... Cinnamon sugar is a must-have.
4. Finally, set up a dipping station with various toppings - things like chocolate sauce, caramel, and even ice cream.
5. Oh, and don't forget direction cards too. You'll need to clue guests in on how to make their churros. Set everything up on a long banquet table, and you're good to go!